Present - Stuart Morris, Jeff Smith, John Van Akkor, Sonja Oldershaw, Ian Buck, Nancy McRitchie, Toni Chubb, Shannon Zander, Sue Uustal, Kristina Zerr, Marilee Dahl, Pam Knott, Helen Clarke, Betty Huynh, Naomi Rouleau
Call to Order, 7PM
Motion to approve the agenda - M/S/C
Nancy McRitchie reported on recent developments.
- A proposal has been made to the Park Board Proposal. Stuart Morris will email a copy to members.
- Four funding proposals have been submitted
- $2000 has been raised in two grants for the fence
- A funding proposal for a shed has been turned down
- A proposal has been made to New Horizons for Seniors for 90 tons of gravel. The proposal will be pending until July or August
- Nancy has received several letters of support from various community groups
Motion to form a design committee - M/S/C. Members interesting in being on the committee to meet after the main meeting to organize.
Motion that the membership direct the design committee to draft recommendations regarding the common space layout in the garden and present it at the June 10th 2010 meeting - M/S/C
Motion to form a fund-raising committee - M/S/C. Members interesting in being on the committee to meet after the main meeting to organize.
Nancy provided an overview of the draft society guidelines.
Motion to adopt the draft society guidelines in principle - M/S/C
Motion to adjourn - M/S/C